Friday, July 20, 2012

Writing blog posts with Windows Live Writer

For all this time, I was using Blogger post editor to write my posts. It is a nice editor, but it has some difficulties when writing source codes. Today one of my good friends, Melick told me about this Windows Live Writer which comes with Windows Live Essentials.

I have Windows Live Essentials in my laptop for sometime and the funny thing is I did not know about this nice tool until today. Just now I started using it and I must say, it is the nicest blog editor I have ever seen. The capabilities of Windows Live Writer is really amazing and it has the ability to connect to almost any kind of blog and to do all the things related to a posts without touching the browser. And there are a lot of nice free plug-ins available to make your post writing time more enjoyable.

For those who haven’t started using Windows Live Writer, why not give it a try. I am sure you will like it. And Thank you so much Melick for showing me this nice tool.

Happy Coding.

Regards,
Jaliya

No comments:

Post a Comment